Unsere Downloads werden automatisiert auf Viren, Trojaner und Würmer untersucht und gegebenenfalls bereinigt.
Das aktuelle Käfer Reduktions Pflaster für Operation Arrowhead, mit besonderem Hinweis auf die ebenfalls erhältlichen Beta Builds, welche meist bereits weiter fortgeschritten sind.
Bohemia Interactive bietet allen interessierten Usern die Möglichkeit, sich aktuelle Beta Builds für ArmA2 herunterzuladen. Die Updates installieren sich seperat zur "Vollversion" - ArmA2 kann also weiterhin mit oder ohne den neuesten Beta-Patch gestartet werden. Selbes gilt auch für Operation Arrowhead.
ArmA2 Patch 1.05-1.07
===ARMA 2 UPDATE 1.07 ===
Copyright (c) 2010 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
This free update is sponsored by Sprocket http://www.sprocketidea.com/, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 and other games directly from the developers.
* ANY ORIGINAL VERSION OF ARMA 2 from 1.05 (including the Steam version, note that Verify file cache and autoupdate will not work properly until the full 1.07 is also out directly on Steam)
* DirectX 9 from February 2010 or newer is required and should be updated during the patching process automatically as needed or you can update your version of DirectX from www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/
===HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH===
Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your ArmA 2 installation (default is C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 or Bohemia Interactive\ArmA2).
Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
===Version 1.07 Highlights===
* Numerous stability and peformance improvements
* Various multiplayer fixes and improvements
* Improved support for CPUs with 4 and more cores
* Larger file cache on systems with more RAM
* Sound improvements
* AI improvements
 Game is now Large Address Aware, should improve stability and allow using more RAM with 64b OS.
 File cache size increased a lot on systems with 4 GB RAM or more.
 Fixed: C130 was crashing on takeoff.
 Fixed crash http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11097
 Improved: -cpuCount=4 is now default on computers with more than four logical CPUs to prevent hyperthreading causing performance problems. If you want to use more CPUs, use -cpuCount=N to override this.
 Optimized: Geometry loading in now optimized for multiple cores. Extra threading now enabled by default on computers with more that 2 CPUs. New possible -exThreads values: 5 (thread geometry loading only) and 7 (thread all)
 Fixed: Crash while rendering some custom worlds, e.g Schmalfelden
 Fixed: Character animation jerky after a unit disembarked a vehicle (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/3116)
 Fixed: Fps stayed low after spawning and deleted many units. See http://dev-heaven.net/issues/5147
 New: Weather config values "size" and "height" for better control over the cloud layer. Default values: size = 1.0; height = max(bright,0.6)
 Improved: File handle management when more then 448 pbos are present is now more efficient.
 Improved: Increased limits to prevent "Too many virtual memory blocks requested" error.
 Fixed: Crash possible when loading map with older binarized format (pre 20, e.g. Schmalfelden).
 Fixed: Some objects were shortly "flashing" while changing LODs.
 Improved: Increased dynamic cloud layer visibility.
 Fixed: Shadow artifacts visible on some windows while moving.
 Fixed: Car horn not played in MP
 Fixed: Transient z-fight-like shadows artifacts while zooming.
 Fixed: AI vision was too good on moonless nights.
 Fixed: Steam Overlay used during loading screen no longer disabled the keyboard.
 New: Parameter exThreads=N to control extra threading. Following values of N are currently supported: 0 = no extra threads, 1 = file operations, 3 = texture loading
 "enablesimulation" fixed on dedicated server
 VoN volume slider
 Improved: Reduced stutter when looking around, esp. with visibility 5 km or more.
 Reduced parallax map artifacts on sloped terrain.
 HDRPrecision 16 or 32 respected when users selects it and card supports it.
 MP: Changed bandwidth estimation defaults as almost all players use broadband connection.
 Fixed: AI is now able to take off with Camel airplane addon.
 Improved AI airplane landing from very high altitude.
 Optimized: Grass not rendered when flying high and fast, should reduce stutter.
 New: Units report when reloading in combat situations.
 New: Units report when throwing grenades in combat situations.
 Fixed: AI Units called "covering" repeatedly while reloading.
 "Cover me", "Covering" was often told repeateadly after busy radio channel periods.
 Optimized: Fixed problems caused on some Vista systems by running too many threads at the same time.
 New: Scripting function hideObject.
 Fixed: Shining glasses on head preview in "edit player" menu.
 Changed: Removed relics from dynamic building destruction development, including scripting function deleteCollection.
 Improved: AI airplane now aiming at the ground targets using rudder as well.
 Fixed: Some AI airplanes oscillated sideways when flying slow.
 Fixed: Improved helicopter aiming with unguided rockets.
 Fixed: AT/RPG soldiers often missed targets.
 Fixed: Spatial weapon sounds
 Fixed: 3D resolution now maintained correctly when Alt-Tabbing.
 Improved: "Invalid crew" config error no longer exits to desktop.
 Fixed: The voice over net speech was often delayed more than required.
 Fixed: The voice over net speech was often delayed more than required.
 Fixed: Window size/position was not stored after a change.
Fixes and improvements in most of the campaign, SP and MP missions
Improved: armor on MLRS, Ikarus and armored HMMWV.
Fixed: speed indicator on M1030 motocycle.
Fixed: geometry on "Objects - Illuminant Tower".
Fixed: get-in points in GRAD.
Fixed: graphics artifact on T72 wreck and pickup wreck.
Fixed: shadows on ammo-boxes.
Improved: iron signs on Makarov, M9 and M9 SD
Improved: penetrability on wrecks of vehicles.
Fixed: zeroing of silenced G36.
===Update 1.07 incorporates all fixes included in previous patches, most notable are:===
* Free bonus campaign Eagle Wing
* Free bonus helicopter addon AH-64D
* New Warfare multiplayer mode When Diplomacy Fails, including 3-sides and support for dimplomacy between factions
* Major AI tweaking and balancing (better combat cooperation, better situational awareness, new Suppressive fire command)
* Significant performance improvements, especially in large towns
* Fixed compatibility problems under Windows Vista and Windows 7 x64 with 8 GB and more RAM
* Grass now provides concealment also in distance
* Improved hit detection and damage system
* Improved object visibility and less significant objects popping in distance
* Spatial sound improvements
* Automatic launching of user made addons (units, missions etc.) via "pbo" file association with the game
* Possibility to switch between windowed and fullscreen mode at any time in game menus using Alt + Enter or through video options
* Various crash opportunities fixed
* Linux server support added (dedicated server file available as separate download)
* New GUI to various dedicated server settings
* DRM free for users of legitimate installs
* added pbo file extension support for direct launching of the simulation
* Optional BattlEye anti-cheat protection
* Airplane Heads-Up displays reworked
* Improved multiplayer and cooperative campaign (saving games, connection issues)
* Numerous fixes and improvements in the Harvest Red campaign
* Mission editor improvements
* Many new scripting functions
* Improved AI driving skills
* Improved Micro AI tactics, attack in pairs, path limiting to avoid passing through walls.
* Fixed multiplayer session NAT negotiation
* Multiple save slots supported
* Improved terrain shape beyond map borders
For full information about the included changes between versions 1.00 and 1.06 please visit http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A...ersion_History
|ArmA2 Patch 1.05||270.52 MB|
|Datum:||25.06.10 um 11:55 Uhr|